Smelting

General discussion about the Mod.
Miggs

Smelting

Post by Miggs »

All,

Has anyone found the third smelting book? If so where?

Also can anyone provide a point of reference on the difference levels of upgrading with the alloys between levels 1, 2 & 3? How many bullets (roughly) can a vehicle take after being upgraded at each level. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Miggs
osi1

Smelting

Post by osi1 »

Yes, i have found the book.

No, i don't know :(
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Smelting

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

The third smelting book can be found in the same places as the first two... Sabina Art Gallery, Vladimir Tower etc

Absolutely no ideas about how many bullets etc. There is quite a difference between 1 and 3 though as I took my colonel tent truck through the KRK island successfully with lvl 3 but was blown up with lvl 1.
Miggs

Smelting

Post by Miggs »

Thanks so much for the reply guys! I have been farming both those places for over a week and nada on that book. I have actually gotten not one but two full sets of every other book available! I must have incredibly bad luck or this book is ultra rare.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Smelting

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Ive actually lost my 3rd book as my old server was shut down and Ive had to restart on a new server without any of my saved up items... I think it will be hard to find it again so let me know where you get yours from. I believe I got mine first time from Vlad Tower.
Miggs

Smelting

Post by Miggs »

2.5 weeks and over 400 books, still no 3rd smelting...