Helmets

General discussion about the Mod.
Sylvert

Helmets

Post by Sylvert »

i do sct b almost all days the only problem is when the fucking ia shoot you through the wall or in my case i play in a server with 2 extra m2 and when spawn the one on the roof of the control tower there's a fucking tree in the middle and he shoot you through the tree or if you try to lean out of the tree you die so it is almost impossible kill him
Loki

Helmets

Post by Loki »

Miggs wrote:
Loki wrote:
Miggs wrote:Yes the SWAT Helmets are sect b exclusive, they seem to always be in the loot (two per pile). Also we have not found any other clothing there, not even one time.
I am curious on how you are dealing with sector after 1.8.2...
Would you mind doing a video on a full run?

Loki,

Regretfully with the dynamic spawns how we approach it varies quite a bit and often results in a few deaths and even failed attempts. We were hoping to post another video (we have posted sect b clearing vids over many patches) however it's often messy and we do not think it would really be helpful. We may post the contents of the loot piles again if there is any interest? However getting a regular method on how to clear is pretty much impossible with the dynamic spawns.
Loot table pictures would be awesome :)
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Helmets

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I now have the SWAT helmet, it would be nice if these had stats so we could see the difference in protection if there is some :)