first ferrous metals book? where to find?

General discussion about the Mod.
Axel

Post by Axel »

Hey guys I've been loot cycling libraries and schools, so far I have found like every book but the book on ferrous metals i've found multiple of everything else but not that yet.
The books i've been searching are:
-scientific literature
-scientific works
-pile of old manuals

I've seen posts about furnaces so people have found it. Am I unlucky or just searching in the wrong place?
Any help would be appreciated
-Thanks
foppe96

Post by foppe96 »

you need to find stacks of manuals, but you have to find the rare ones. I mean these are called "Stack of manuals". Then you need to be lucky to get the right book. That could take time. You could find those special stacks in:
1. Sabina Bank (the big building with the clock on top (next to the center))
2. Sabina Car shop (next to the bank)
3. Sabina Libary ( next to the bank and the Car Shop (same Building))
4. Sabina museum (the one with the red floor and the pictures of Juri Gagarin, Marie Curie, Mona Lisa etc.)
5. Sabina parliament (house with the camera s in the right room)
6. Dr Ivans Lab (below the toilett)
7. Vladimir Tower (big monument tower in the middle of Vladimir)
8. Sec B (the dangerous island in the north-east)
9. Im not sure, but I think you can find them in the townhall like the one of Lypestock or Chernovar.
10. other players ;)

You can find the furnance at the saturn factory below some of those trucks or on the stairs of the big industrial building. After I checked the Npp i can confirm, that you can find it in the middle of the big grey buildings, too.

You wrote you already saw postings about the furnance, so you should read those. Because both questions were answered in those posts.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I can confirm I found mine at the Vladimir Tower in the middle of the square.
savage0199

Post by savage0199 »

Would there be someone with an extra copy of the first melting metals book that would be willing to part ways with it? :D