When Standalone Releases Mod Support, Origins should Port!

General discussion about the Mod.
Kev

Post by Kev »

Hey everyone,

I've been playing Origins mod for on and off around 2 years, and I think it has been one of the best mods for arma ever created. In the future, when Bohemia release the mod tools for DayZ SA I think the developers of origins mod should move all development to standalone. This could have tons of advantages, including massive player base, and all the new features of the game.

Thoughts and opinions?

- Kev
osi1

Post by osi1 »

I agree, but
I think it would be as time consuming as the often discussed port to ArmA3 and therefor i have little hope.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

osi1 wrote:I agree, but
I think it would be as time consuming as the often discussed port to ArmA3 and therefor i have little hope.
^ This.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

+1 but cant see it happening though
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

I would much rather see it come to arma 3. All we can do is hope the devs have a change of heart for porting over. Arma 3 would be a much easier port since alot of the assets such as weapons and vehicles have been ported already. Im sure the CUP guys wouldnt mind them being used.
MrMadness

Post by MrMadness »

its not what origins mod on facebook said to me , they hinted the fact of a standalone origins XD
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

MrMadness wrote:its not what origins mod on facebook said to me , they hinted the fact of a standalone origins XD
Could you post a link kind sir? If this is true then there maybe hope for dayz standalone afterall lol.