wooden fences

General discussion about the Mod.
spuduk3

wooden fences

Post by spuduk3 »

at the moment i cannot find the option on them to demolish them, has it been taken away, can anybody tell me how to do it please
ishootpaint

wooden fences

Post by ishootpaint »

Maybe you didnt have the correct tools on your toolbelt? Even then it should show you the option and just tell you what tools your missing.
spuduk3

wooden fences

Post by spuduk3 »

got a full set of tools, have tried all sorts, cant even get any option to demolish the fence all its says is wooden fence have tried all angles and all sorts, nothing works
ishootpaint

wooden fences

Post by ishootpaint »

Hmmmm. Maybe try looking at them in 1st person if you havent tried that yet. Have you tried again after a server restart?
spuduk3

wooden fences

Post by spuduk3 »

have tried your sugestion about first person and yes have tried after restart, tried both both ways on the digger made fencing as well and got all options with that, nothing seems to work with wooden fencing, wondering whether it is a bug
ishootpaint

wooden fences

Post by ishootpaint »

Are you trying to use the excuvator to delete them?
spuduk3

wooden fences

Post by spuduk3 »

have tried the excavator as well, i click on the demolish option but and nothing comes up about saying demolish the fence, i i now on previous patches/updates i could demolish the wooden fences, but hadnt done it in a while its only been happening for the last patches /updates unable to demolish wooden fences
ishootpaint

wooden fences

Post by ishootpaint »

Will it give another player the option? They may just be bugged.
spuduk3

wooden fences

Post by spuduk3 »

when i click on demolish nothing comes up about demolishing wooden fences but does on dirt fence and my other buildings, it has to be be bugged i think
ishootpaint

wooden fences

Post by ishootpaint »

Just throwing out random ideas now but maybe you could try running them over with a car and try again while they are knocked over. And if that doesn't work maybe after server restart when they pop back up.

Im assuming you personally built them and are on a server where only you can demolish your own structures?

Ive destroyed plenty of them, but that was pre 1.8 and i would just walk up to them with a hatchet on my belt and just scroll wheel them.