Monuments

General discussion about the Mod.
Miggs

Monuments

Post by Miggs »

Hey guys,

Has anyone been able to create a monument yet? I am not sure if this requires a BP or not, if it does where do you find them?

Thank you,
RookTheChariot

Monuments

Post by RookTheChariot »

I've done a couple of Sec B runs since the update and have only found a couple of the new guns. You might find them on Ivan or Mayor George.

If I find out anything, I'll let you know.
Darkflash_LP

Monuments

Post by Darkflash_LP »

Hey,

The BP is only found at Mayor George on SectorB (Not every Restart).
We already found the "Rapa Nui Moai" BP there and build it. It got 4 different stages. You only need 20 cinder for the foundation (+10 Cement, 6 Metal Tubes and 6 Metal Supports) . All other 3 stages are build with a different amount oder Cement, Metal Tubes and Metal Supports.

Its real looking amazing :) But the gift after the restart were: 1.3 Medic / 1.1 Medic / 2.3 Medic Book :(
Really Sad :( Maybe we got more luck next restart :)

Greetings Darkflash
RookTheChariot

Monuments

Post by RookTheChariot »

Interesting; I wonder if the other monuments give different items or if it's a set loot table across all statues.

Added in 3 hours 16 minutes 3 seconds:
Darkflash_LP wrote:Hey,

The BP is only found at Mayor George on SectorB (Not every Restart).
We already found the "Rapa Nui Moai" BP there and build it. It got 4 different stages. You only need 20 cinder for the foundation (+10 Cement, 6 Metal Tubes and 6 Metal Supports) . All other 3 stages are build with a different amount oder Cement, Metal Tubes and Metal Supports.

Its real looking amazing :) But the gift after the restart were: 1.3 Medic / 1.1 Medic / 2.3 Medic Book :(
Really Sad :( Maybe we got more luck next restart :)

Greetings Darkflash
I can confirm that. I found one on Mayor George today.
Miggs

Monuments

Post by Miggs »

Thanks guys! We found one on the Mayor as well (Rapa).However we have not gotten any "gifts" from it at all. Do you just check the gear on it?

Also we found another Rapa in Ivans Lab. Has anyone else found one other than Rapa?
ishootpaint

Monuments

Post by ishootpaint »

Miggs wrote:Also we found another Rapa in Ivans Lab. Has anyone else found one other than Rapa?
Are you refering to the one Shawn died multiple times for :lol:
Miggs

Monuments

Post by Miggs »

No, not that one. lol
ishootpaint

Monuments

Post by ishootpaint »

Does anyone have an update on the types of "gifts" you receive from these and if it is different for each monument.
Miz Murder

Monuments

Post by Miz Murder »

We found a Buddha monument BP and are currently working to construct it. I will update with the gifts when we get it done. :)
Miggs

Monuments

Post by Miggs »

Miz Murder wrote:We found a Buddha monument BP and are currently working to construct it. I will update with the gifts when we get it done. :)

Where did you find that BP Miz?