Monuments

General discussion about the Mod.
Miz Murder

Monuments

Post by Miz Murder »

Miggs wrote:
Miz Murder wrote:We found a Buddha monument BP and are currently working to construct it. I will update with the gifts when we get it done. :)

Where did you find that BP Miz?
Off of Mayor George. :)
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Monuments

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

ishootpaint wrote:
Miggs wrote:Also we found another Rapa in Ivans Lab. Has anyone else found one other than Rapa?
Are you refering to the one Shawn died multiple times for :lol:
That was an amusing hour...but he did get the BP in the end :)
ishootpaint

Monuments

Post by ishootpaint »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:
ishootpaint wrote:
Miggs wrote:Also we found another Rapa in Ivans Lab. Has anyone else found one other than Rapa?
Are you refering to the one Shawn died multiple times for :lol:
That was an amusing hour...but he did get the BP in the end :)

At the end of the lab he had it... Only to die of a blood infection shortly after and lost everything :lol:

Does anyone know if the rewards are different for the monuments or if the difference is only aesthetic.
Darkflash_LP

Monuments

Post by Darkflash_LP »

Hey,
The Gifts are Not spawning in the gear of the Monument.
Its spawning on the ground like normal loot. Just look up in the Front of the Monument. Rapa Statue is spawning 3 Books every Restart. Lenin Statue is spawning vehicle Parts every Restart. Today im gonna build Buddha an Tell you then. Dog will following soon.
tripiz

Monuments

Post by tripiz »

You get raw meat from the dog monument.
Miggs

Monuments

Post by Miggs »

We put this video together to show all of these. Hopefully everyone finds it helpful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLbnpnaFKWU
ishootpaint

Monuments

Post by ishootpaint »

Are you still looking for the Lenin monument? Let me know if you still want to trade.
RookTheChariot

Monuments

Post by RookTheChariot »

Looks like you can't get the Bps for the lab anymore. I've cleared it five or six times in a row and didn't get a single one.

Build the Lenin and Christ monuments first because Lenin gives you vehicles parts (include heli parts but very rarely) that are one repair away from green and Christ give medical supplies and a bottle of wine.
ishootpaint

Monuments

Post by ishootpaint »

I think you may be right about the prints not spawning in the lab anymore. Cleared it atleast 6 times after i found the lenin print and every time i come up with no print. Before it seemed like a 50/50 chance to get a print(it is possible we both have been unlucky or they just lowered the spawn chance to 1/10 or something like that).
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Monuments

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Miggs, a friend of mine who is playing on a different server to us has found it on Novi as a random spawn. He was looting in Vlad where you get the screws (industrial unit with blue door) and came across the Buddha monument BP.

Im enjoying your server, havent seen you on since I went away on holiday but am back now and the server seems to be picking up pace. Hope to see you on tonight.