Gates disappearing?

General discussion about the Mod.
Miggs

Gates disappearing?

Post by Miggs »

All,

My gates and others people gates on the server disappeared last night. I had to rebuild them with the excavator but am unclear on why this happened. Has anyone else experienced this?
andex

Gates disappearing?

Post by andex »

ohshit. hope thats not global or the unemployed mob will steal my shit while im at work :?
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Gates disappearing?

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I havent any gates on your server yet Miggs. I was online for 4hrs last night but didnt notice anything bad other than Shawns pc failed him and he had a black screen whilst flying us around in the Huey. I managed to instruct him and land it in a field... lucky we didnt lose anything as we had been looting for 'green' chopper parts. That was the only issue we had last night and it wasnt server related.
klosiklosi

Gates disappearing?

Post by klosiklosi »

you have to interact with the gates from time to time
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Gates disappearing?

I wasnt aware of that klosi, what is the timescale and can this be set via Origins guard?
Miggs

Gates disappearing?

Post by Miggs »

Nothing in Origins Guard. I haven't interacted with them in quite some time but was under the impression they were similar to walls made with the excavator.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Gates disappearing?

Yes, I am surprised that they have to be interacted with - but maybe its a case that all lockable items need to be interacted i.e. safe, cars, houses, gates etc
spuduk3

Gates disappearing?

Post by spuduk3 »

as well my gates disappearing i have had watchtowers that i have built at my base and around the map to help people when they do certain missions disappear, they are not lockable,have messaged the origins on faceboo to ask why about both , still waiting for a reply from them