Barracks and their levels

General discussion about the Mod.
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Unless they removed the old fixed stock varient there is 3 SAWs including the L110(not sure the exact name), the one with the red dot sight.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Yes, I came across the L110 on Saturday night when playing with Shawn. I think it was either at Martins barracks or at a crashed heli site.
andex

Post by andex »

hah :mrgreen:
well never judge a man for his pistol choice.

btw. g17s spawn in every other firestation, shouldnt be that hard.
i prefer silenced handguns but i got a totally different playstyle.

the saws aint that bad.
they fire really fast and the recoil is more manageable.
but its low damage, so theres a smaller chance for broken legs or passing out.
id rather spray at the enemy with a m240. if i hit them once theyre pretty much screwed.

and the l110 is pretty common now, it spawns a lot, but i dont like that gun.
it eats m249 mags, but its not a saw. it shoots slower and the recoil is really strange.
im having some trouble to control that kickback, its "different" to all the other lmgs.
this problem combined with only stanag dmg, meh, not my gun.
got the same problem with the mg36 btw
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Thanks for the G17 location andex, tonight I will hunt for it until I find it :)

I totally agree on a dangerous and PvP server, I would stick with an APS SD but on my server where PvP is quite rare, my G17 with M9 SD ammo will keep me happy. I like the sight and with that ammo, it doesnt attract Zeds.

Im love the Mk17 Sniper for my mission weapon and supported by a Mk48 Mod 0. I tend to use my M4 CCO SD for my daily run about weapon and am really enjoying it actually as I used to use an AK variant on my other servers.

I have found many of the l110 but like you, I am not a fan of it, and yes, the m240 is quite a beast when needed but I dont like running around with it, as it feel cumbersome - it probably makes no difference to my speed - it just feels slow when moving with it.

Thanks again for the advice andex.