Sektor B adjustments

General discussion about the Mod.
Wurstlaugen

Sektor B adjustments

Post by Wurstlaugen »

Hey there,

there is currently a huge problem on Sector B which makes it almost impossible to clear it.

So if you try to clear the M2s from the hole in the wall between the industrial and the construction building there is a chance that a pkm Bot spawns left and/or right from the hole.
Those 2 Bots tend to just shot straigt through the wall. It doesn't matter where you are behind that wall. You can stand right in front of it or about 10 meters back from it.
As soon as you here a pkm shooting close to you, you know "fuck I am dead.". Secounds later there is this wonderfull deathscreen.

This is especially hard becouse you die before you are able to check if the Bot(s) are there.

My route for clearing the M2s is the following:
1. Helicopter M2
2. The M2 left from the first
2.5 The random M2 on the yellow building next to the supermarket
3. The right M2 on the left yellow building
3.5 The random M2 on the right building of the ATC
4. The left M2 on the left yellow building
(I also kill "walking" Bots when i can see them)

now I feel like I am able to peek inside the hole to check if there is a random bot next to it.

However if there is a bot it usually shoots you through the wall before you are able to peek the hole.

This happens like 1 out of 4 times for me.

My suggestion:
Remove the spawnpoints of the Bots left and right from the hole.

Then there is 2 more things i disagree with:
1. The Bot standing in the fir-tree infront of the bus stop. You can't actually see him from the hole but he starts shooting at you as soon as you rush to the construction building.
2. The random M2 on top of the glas from the ACT. The M2 is able to shot you through that huge tree. You are not able to see the M2 from the hole.

A nice little addition to the Sector would be if water vehicles would respawn if they are still in sector range.
The vehicles there tend to just stand there forever since nobody needs them anymore.

EDIT: To clarify: I mean the Bots standing on the "watchtowers"

EDIT2: Seems to be related to the pkm. I just laid behind sandbags and got shot through them. PLEASE GIVE THE PKM BOTS ANOTHER WEAPON!
Darkflash_LP

Sektor B adjustments

Post by Darkflash_LP »

Hey :)

there are more Bots which can shoot trough the wall, mostly the Bots on the Left Side of the Hole, also some Bots outside of SectorB can shoot through walls.
For your other Problems u should contact me in Steam :D I think u should have added me already :p
Can help u with that.

Darkflash