Is it possible to spawn random bots on the server?

General discussion about the Mod.
≺ ≺ ღ Ğĩńȷă ღ ≻

Post by ≺ ≺ ღ Ğĩńȷă ღ ≻ »

I have been playing origins PVE for a long period of time, because I enjoy the unique variety of the mod, but there is some room for improvement.
First it would be cool if you could, as an admin in the Origins guard, set up a random bot spawn on the map, but they should not spawn next to you, but randomly after the restart instead.

It would be best if there were groups consisting of heros, bandits and survivor bots of 1-5 members, in vehicles as well as walking. It would be great if the heros and survivors would not attack other survivor and hero players, but bandits instead.

Bandits however should attack everything! Maybe it is possible that the bots fight warfare (for example heros versus bandits) :)))

And additionaly randomly spawning small bases all over the map with tents and survivors and stuff)))

There are many PVE servers and it would make many people happy if this would be possible, surely also the mod would grow alot!

Greetings GiNjA
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Im can be done but the devs would have to set it up and implement it into the mod. Dayz mod had random spawning survivor camps that were pretty cool. The biggest issue would be server performance and lag.
≺ ≺ ღ Ğĩńȷă ღ ≻

Post by ≺ ≺ ღ Ğĩńȷă ღ ≻ »

sure but, on pve server you will be more fun and action with random Ai.

btw: the most pve server have 2-10 players, i think the server perfo will be not a problem ;)