Locking Issues

General discussion about the Mod.
Gank

Locking Issues

Post by Gank »

I can not get into anything locked after i died on Sec-B and returned to the server. At least four people on our sever is having the same issue so i'm bringing it here. It seems anyone that dies in Sec-B has this issue. Its happen to me two times now, the first it went away after a normal restart. The second time was the next day, it was fine, damn m2 got meh and than the issue was back. Now a few restarts later i still can not get into i put a lock on. It also (we are thinking) has to do with the new locking system because getting into houses is unaffected.

In short; this small issue has broken the game for several of us until its fixed:( Some of us locked everything and often go to Sec-B and get shot lol. As it sits we can not dive anything we own, making returns to Sec-B near impossible. I am having to look to other games till i have again drive my own things. Plz give this issues a look and fix it asap we much have our Origins!

In closing love the new stuff. The trader was done very well. Hoping the trader gear keeps updated, we kinda got all we need from them already. Weigh system is great, sure alot people will cry about it but its not too bad really i have an adventurer and can fill it with most stuff (guns,wood,rocks,ammo,ect) and still be able to run around ok. Gas is the only thing that really stinks, your not carrying much more than one big jerry at a time. That sucks when going for a far off heli, but part of the game now and again, not that bad. Over all a damn nice patch.

Plz look in this issue asap and TYVVM for all your hard work:)
Gank

Re: Locking Issues

Post by Gank »

As a added problem due to patching. The FF can load a ural but when you unload it, the ural stays in the FF creating endless urals that disappear on restart. Now i love ural crash derbies as much as the next fella, but outside of that it makes the FF unable to carry anything other. Thought you might not yet know about this one so here you go:) Endless ural lol
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

Do you have a toolbox in your tool belt when you try to unlock a vehicle ?? You need one to unlock a vehicle .
Gank

Post by Gank »

lol i was just comming back to say, our owner shut off toolboxes and no one kenw haha. Yes that was the issue and TY for the post back, many are feeling a bit silly:P
Chesterfield

Post by Chesterfield »

Funny thing that this happened to me too.^^ And just for your laughs - when I learned about this I got myself a few extra toolboxes...good idea...until I began storing them in a vehicle with a lock on it...
^2.

Post by ^2. »

Can someone confirm that Locking vehicles only work on the barter island?

I dont see how good it is? Since it takes alot of stuff to lock it and on an island that only a few people go there once a time... And you can only lock air vehicles, unless you get the Flying Fortress to work.

Id like to see the EIL Locker as the main locking device for ALL vehicles, ANYWHERE...and the EIL Unlocker to unlock any vehicles, anywhere...
Homer

Post by Homer »

Thats the admins decisions. To enable locking only in trading zone or in all map.

To lock a vehicle you need electronic component, battery and code lock.

The EIL Unlocker Tool can be use unlock the vehicles using 1 battery per try.
^2.

Post by ^2. »

Homer wrote:Thats the admins decisions. To enable locking only in trading zone or in all map.

To lock a vehicle you need electronic component, battery and code lock.

The EIL Unlocker Tool can be use unlock the vehicles using 1 battery per try.
thank you, that was the information I needed..tks alot