What would you like to see at server list of Origins Mod

General discussion about the Mod.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

[DPN] Mr. Tumnus #Boredshitless wrote:an Australia server :< but arma 2 isn't as popular as it use to be
The only way I expect to see an Australian server is if someone from Australia rents one from LFS. To be honest, if you are just looking for an active server, US001 or any heavily populated server should work for you.

If you are looking purely for Australians to play with then you had best start some sort of Australian fan club and get people to like the game again. Im half Australian (Mother was born just outside Sydney) and there are NZ'ers I have played with too, so there are some southern players out there.

What exactly do you want?
[DPN] Mr. Tumnus #Boredshitless

Post by [DPN] Mr. Tumnus #Boredshitless »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:
[DPN] Mr. Tumnus #Boredshitless wrote:an Australia server :< but arma 2 isn't as popular as it use to be
The only way I expect to see an Australian server is if someone from Australia rents one from LFS. To be honest, if you are just looking for an active server, US001 or any heavily populated server should work for you.

If you are looking purely for Australians to play with then you had best start some sort of Australian fan club and get people to like the game again. Im half Australian (Mother was born just outside Sydney) and there are NZ'ers I have played with too, so there are some southern players out there.

What exactly do you want?
I use to rent an aus server and it was live and well however it died cause the majority of players play arma 3 now even content creators stick away from arma 2 it makes no sense to stay with it.
[DPN] Mr. Tumnus #Boredshitless

Post by [DPN] Mr. Tumnus #Boredshitless »

Thomas Sullivan Magnum wrote:
No thanks lol
Attachments
20160319180006_1.jpg