Q: Nested Buliding + Houses, 1 Person?

General discussion about the Mod.
OmnicronPsy

Q: Nested Buliding + Houses, 1 Person?

Post by OmnicronPsy »

Hello everyone,

i have a question and i hope someone can help me out.

Atm i have a lv1,2 and a 3 house, but i would like to have a nested building too, but since i play alone i think i can't do it right? AFAIK i have to destroy my Houses to build a nested builing, but i don't want that.

So is there any chance i can have my houses and my nested building without asking someone else to build it for me?

Big thanks if you guys can help me out!
Midnightsfire

Re: Q: Nested Buliding + Houses, 1 Person?

Post by Midnightsfire »

Hi,

you can only have your three houses or the nested. Except you could destroy your lvl1 house and just build the first level of the nested building.
Both is normally not possible.

Regards
Midnightsfire
wastedmoney

Post by wastedmoney »

Most of the guys I know with nested houses start with a lvl 1 house then a garage and maybe a lvl 2 house. Then the lvl 1 is destroyed to build the lvl 1 nested and so forth. Nested houses do not affect garage building differently it is the same as for houses.
OmnicronPsy

Post by OmnicronPsy »

And there is no way to do this by changing name or something? I'm sure i saw once someone had a 2 lv 1 houses with his normal name and one with a clan tag plus his name.
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

It can be done , but you will need to purchase another game key and start another account in steam , simple solution , just need cash. :lol:
OmnicronPsy

Post by OmnicronPsy »

Man that sux... sadly Origins is to much Clan based, you can't even build stuff if you are alone... Being a lonewolf feels like being a 2nd- class person.
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

BTW , if someone else builds it , you can't access it anyway , so that won't work.
OmnicronPsy

Post by OmnicronPsy »

Really? Doesn't it work like a house? Just the right PW and it's open?
^2.

Post by ^2. »

I dont get it.. why cant you build it alone? Yes you can... you dont need 2 people for that
OmnicronPsy

Post by OmnicronPsy »

^2. wrote:I dont get it.. why cant you build it alone? Yes you can... you dont need 2 people for that
Sure you can build a nested building alone, but you can't have a nested building 1-3 and a house 1-3. I want to keep my 3 Houses and i want a Nested building, but this doesn't work. You get it now?