Plz Help Fort Owners

General discussion about the Mod.
Gank

Plz Help Fort Owners

Post by Gank »

We went to sec b, before all these patches, when the mayor dropping the plan for the fort was broken. After many many tries, we got the plan. We with happiness built each stage and began moving all our houses to the fort. Our issue is the fort can not be built near! After all that work we can not build anywhere with 200+ meters of it. Our first couple buildings went down fine, no issuess with 60 meters rule. But now that half the house are there, we can not build with in 200 meters or more of the first houses, our houses! This all well over 200 meters from anything in a field. We have been able to put a couple cement mixers down ( far from where we wanted them) but even than we can put a foundation down on any side with the 150 meteres from a city popping up. These cement mixers our over 100 meters from where we want them and they should go by the normal building rules. I swear we have looked at this from all sides and to us it just seems broken, meaning its not making a bit of since:)

I do not want see our player quit over this , but they feeling pretty ripped off atm and playing other games. Someone plz help, i can not see this as more than a simple scripting error that i can not address.