49%
No (Write why at comments)
51%

Total votes: 111

Lucas False

Ability to reduce amount of vehicles

Post by Lucas False »

Vote for the opportunity to to reduce amount of vehicles administrators
Not all vehicles, just top vehicles like SUV MG, Military Offroads M2, Ka-60 or MH-60
|LP|Estripador¤

Re: Ability to reduce amount of vehicles

Post by |LP|Estripador¤ »

No, would ruin the fun for some of the new players, and just forces people to break the rules of the majority of the servers in order to get some vehicles like choppers.
Waffeleisen

Post by Waffeleisen »

In my opinion there should be this option. Origins is not like epoch. In origins you still have the survival feeling, epoch is like armory with zombies :o)
I think 5 armored SUV's are to much.

Best regards!

Waffel
Vitalicks

Post by Vitalicks »

Waffeleisen wrote:In my opinion there should be this option. Origins is not like epoch. In origins you still have the survival feeling, epoch is like armory with zombies :o)
I think 5 armored SUV's are to much.

Best regards!

Waffel
Agree, specially now that there's so many Helicopters around as well, its starting to have too many military grade vehicles.
ZiCell

Post by ZiCell »

Why all of a sudden would anybody think to reduce this amount? I play on a low population PVE server and after like 70 hours put there in the game I still haven't found anything of a military kind. I might search not that hard like most of you here probably do, but that's my style, i'm not running aroung like crazy constantly checking specific good-vehicle-points found on the internet. I'm exploring the game, the map, enjoying it little by little and believe that I'll get everything with time. But how much more will it take me now if our admins'd decide to reduce all this even more?

I mean, it's not that I absolutely against the idea of adjusting, but if there has to be any kind of it, then make it not only about decreasing, but also increasing for some occasions. That would be fair.
Homer

Post by Homer »

This is the English part of the forum. I ll let it pass the in hacker reporting posts but here I ll delete it.
technicianhard

Post by technicianhard »

Not very good moment to reduce it, don't forget about locking. Locking + reduce amount of vehicles = no vehicles for bambies
Homer

Post by Homer »

Depends on the vehicles....

The normal city vehicles, normal cars, pick ups, and jeeps I agree. The more military vehicles I could do without a few.
IceBlade

Post by IceBlade »

With the continued ability to build compounds and bases as well as the ability to now lock vehicles, you see more and more people hoarding them. On several servers I've had a tough time finding vehicles because people have them locked away.
†Maniac†

Post by †Maniac† »

Anyway all locked veh. can be destroyed.