Why would you make sector B almost impossible to land on?

General discussion about the Mod.
technicianhard

Re: Why would you make sector B almost impossible to land on

Post by technicianhard »

It's very hard to do sector with landing on the beach, we do it bitch style only once with a lot of time loose and few deads, generaly we catch bots agro on one hole and sneak trough another, such circus. On nowdays sector we like to drop squad near hotel on high speed, but it will work only if server got enough load, like 20-30 people, otherwise m2 will deal with u choppa and air Corps. Also there is some random m2 now, who can deal with u randomly.

P.S. Flying only 1 meter up before landing on the beach, so no fear in fight after such flight.
|LP|Miv.™

Post by |LP|Miv.™ »

Yep the sector B now its really hard chellenge, but its that what we like.

We can do it all, with a team of 7 guys. One pilot. 3 ACOG, and 3 snipers.. acogs take the ground forces, and snipers take care of the M2.. after they kill the m2, we land the chopper on the hotel.

But now we spend to many hours to complete.. las time we spent a 4 hours to do it.. and land the heli safe with the rewards almost in iminet restart xD
Gank

Post by Gank »

technicianhard wrote:It's very hard to do sector with landing on the beach, we do it bitch style only once with a lot of time loose and few deads, generaly we catch bots agro on one hole and sneak trough another, such circus. On nowdays sector we like to drop squad near hotel on high speed, but it will work only if server got enough load, like 20-30 people, otherwise m2 will deal with u choppa and air Corps. Also there is some random m2 now, who can deal with u randomly.

P.S. Flying only 1 meter up before landing on the beach, so no fear in fight after such flight.

Sounds like your admins have everything turned on max, you may just need more people, at one guy that know how it is now on that server (imo ask). And one meter up i'd be scared as hell up crashing lol. I stay about 6 to make it less hair pulling of a event. If i could offer this: everyone should have a sniper that goes, all can carry two guns and all should. Our team uses MK17 snipers by day and DMRs by night (some just like DMRs). We bring m240 or the like, helps with our waves. I'ds ask see what can learn about your severs Sec-B on your server. We do not have extra m2s so your doing on harder than i. Best of Luck with it:)