Why would you make sector B almost impossible to land on?

General discussion about the Mod.
Dr.Teeth

Why would you make sector B almost impossible to land on?

Post by Dr.Teeth »

I get the fact that sec b should be hard.. but making it so AI can shoot through concrete walls and take down any heli that tries to land on the beach now is pretty much retarded... I mean cmon... It's bad enough the AI guards can glitch through walls and kill you, something I would think would have been fixed before creating new broken down vehicles and other, well... meh... things you guys have been adding on the patches... But to not be able to land a heli on sec b because AI can now fire rounds right through the huge concrete wall surrounding their city.. you know.. to protect people from shooting them... Well, it just doesn't make sense and certainly doesn't add anything to the realism of the game whatsoever.. I mean the loot there has already been nerfed considerably so what's the point?
†Maniac†

Re: Why would you make sector B almost impossible to land on

Post by †Maniac† »

For what u need to land there?
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

What do you mean? Isn't that the overall driving point of origins? To gear up and clear sector b? How can one clear it if you can't even go there? You can't take a boat either, unless you get lucky. THey shoot that right through the wall too.
†Maniac†

Post by †Maniac† »

Every time we go to Sector on heli, land on beach and easily clear Sector.
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

last two times we went in at 40 meters above sea level and they shot right through the wall and blew us up.
†Maniac†

Post by †Maniac† »

Dr.Teeth wrote:last two times we went in at 40 meters above sea level and they shot right through the wall and blew us up.
I fly 5-7m above sea when there is 500-800m to the sector.
Dr.Teeth

Post by Dr.Teeth »

Thanks, I'll try going lower.
IceBlade

Post by IceBlade »

I'll try posting a video on how to do it. My approach works both for choppers and boats.

Edit: Just realised who posted this lol. Dude! I've brought you with me before lol
Treemystery

Post by Treemystery »

The wall around Sector B is only about 20 to 30 meters tall. Even if you are at the same level of the wall you can't still be easily killed by the M2 gunners. Gotta get low!!!
Gank

Post by Gank »

Maniac said it well, Try flying in very low 4-6 meter up. We just did Sec B today and we fly in 60% of the time, still like the boat from Sev Beach. Not sure where your going in we like the east side near the first ruined buildings. You have to shoot the M2s before going through the hole. If your sever has waves of ai (ours has 6 i think) have to clear M2s than run to the hotel, this has proved to be great for us dealing with the waves.

IMO this is the easiest Sec B ever. Its going depend on your admins how hard it is.