New Server List

General discussion about the Mod.
Gank

New Server List

Post by Gank »

Hi everyone i hope your all doing amazing both in and out of the game. i have seen a few people post severs but no place for it. So here we have it, a place for it:)

Our sever The Gankers Club is a haven for PVE, if this is your line of gaming we welcome you 37.187.144.40:4201. Active admins (few each day) helpful players, teamwork is favored. Missions are every 6 min aimbots turned down a bit to allow the event to be enjoyed. Sec B currently has 6 waves of ai, again turned down a little for newer players. Still choppers out there thanks to the patch and players disappearing :) Any form of griefing with result in a ban.

I hope others will link servers here so our players have a place to find them here. TY all and Happy Gaming!
klosiklosi

Re: New Server List

Post by klosiklosi »

Gank wrote:Hi everyone i hope your all doing amazing both in and out of the game. i have seen a few people post severs but no place for it. So here we have it, a place for it:)

Our sever The Gankers Club is a haven for PVE, if this is your line of gaming we welcome you 37.187.144.40:4201. Active admins (few each day) helpful players, teamwork is favored. Missions are every 6 min aimbots turned down a bit to allow the event to be enjoyed. Sec B currently has 6 waves of ai, again turned down a little for newer players. Still choppers out there thanks to the patch and players disappearing :) Any form of griefing with result in a ban.

I hope others will link servers here so our players have a place to find them here. TY all and Happy Gaming!
here is the right way: viewforum.php?f=21
Gank

Re: New Server List

Post by Gank »

TY was wondering where that was:)