Dayz Origins Story

General discussion about the Mod.
Kyle

Dayz Origins Story

Post by Kyle »

I'm creating this topic for the people of the dayz origins mod, so that survivors of Taviana and Novistrana can share the adventures, scarys, thrills, and ect. of thier days.

I will start this one off,
Once a while back when novistana was not in the map, i was running to gorka with my buddy, when we heard a ural driving, we processed to wait for them to leave but they didnt leave, they stayed for a long time. Two moons passed as we waited, I began to starve, my buddy ran to see if he can scavage for some food, lucky there was beans, and a mountain dew. But it was to late, zombies closed on my buddy and they began attracting the group that owned the ural. I saw two riflemen, I knew i hade to shoot to kill but it was a long shot, my buddy started hearing footsteps of something other than zombies, just then i knew i had to start shooting and killing, My buddy was shot during combat, and so was one of thier guys, i processed to kill 2 guys that were looking for me. I had to flee but not for long........ I came back the following night to find out they were seting up a base there, i saw the cement mixer and i see them unloading stuff from the ural into the mixer, i had 3 mags of stanag and a acog sight, I began shooting them, 2 were dead within seconds, but one got away i processed to run to the ural and drove off with it. I picked my buddy up and we looked in the gear and saw that there was more look than we could have, Guns, Building supplys, me and my buddy began to build our houses, we spend 1 restart protecting and shooting anything that moved, we thought to ourselves and said, "we were the riflemen of the night"

Ehhh i tryed lol
Dr.Teeth

Re: Dayz Origins Story

Post by Dr.Teeth »

I liked it.
Gank

Re: Dayz Origins Story

Post by Gank »

2 Thumbs ^^ i'll be back for more :)