[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

General discussion about the Mod.
Tewdric

Re: [OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by Tewdric »

ishootpaint wrote:To build the large garage i know you must have a lvl3 house first but do you need to be a lvl3 to build the garage. For example if i build my lvl3 hero and then go and shoot a bunch of people and end up being a lvl1 hero or bandit could i still construct the large garage. Or would i have to lvl back up to a lvl3 to build it?
You must be either a lvl 3 Hero or bandit to be able to build your Large Garage.
spielfuehrer

Post by spielfuehrer »

Well thanks for the effort, the game is just outstanding between all those mods.
I have two questions for you:

1. Will there be a Clansystem introduced for Origins?

Yes, we are planning many clanbased features for the future.

2. Any chance that everybody can access houses from others as long as they know the code?

Still not decided, but pretty likely to be added.

GeriX
s1ckkz123

Post by s1ckkz123 »

Will there be a bridge from kameni/helfenburg to the new landmass (north novistrana) that will be released in future patches? theres already a "landroad" from helfenburg to nowhere :P
that would be awesome connection between the islands.

Pretty likely, but this will be added in a later patch, not the next one.

GeriX
A1CFalcon

Post by A1CFalcon »

In the raiding of Sector B my friend and I encountered a few alarms followed by multiple AI squads, we were wandering what the alarms indeed mean and if there is a set number of AI or if they continually spawn. Thanks.

The alarms are just when new troops are sent in to keep you entertained :D They spawn continually.

-Gerix
GrandRoyal

Post by GrandRoyal »

Hi!

As for now I think its to easy to find food and drink?. ( everywhere) Remeber Namalsk when you hell yea! over a soda can. This could open up for a new type of play.
People going to shops and hunting more ( not just for blood ).

Think the offroad vehicles are to slow offroad and the dirtbike should not take so much damage offroad. Something you can change ?

Like the concept off the mission " Hiding man" Do you think that spreading the mission all over the map, and with not so good clues would be a good idea? Officer = higher reward , Criminal = lower etc..

I think the Excavator not should be lockable. ( as most of the admins not allow kamikaze ) Or make more of them ..?

Last.. Like the Mad max style but it collides with all the new hightech. Mad max over hightech :)

Happy new year and love your mod
Alex_Desblack

Post by Alex_Desblack »

Can you say us yet were we can we find the lvl 4 bp or will you announce it when the update is here???

Wait and see, it wouldn't be a surprise if you knew ;)
Alex_Desblack

Post by Alex_Desblack »

Will the Official Origins Map get updated imediatly when the game update is here or do we have to wait a few days for it..?

The Map isn't in this update. In the next one.
al0ne.in.the.dark

Post by al0ne.in.the.dark »

Alex_Desblack wrote:Will the Official Origins Map get updated imediatly when the game update is here or do we have to wait a few days for it..?

The Map isn't in this update. In the next one.
I think he means the browser-map where we can see spawns. will the new vehicles be in there by time?
Alex_Desblack

Post by Alex_Desblack »

yeah i mean the browser map but your answer is good to thanks :P
Alex_Desblack

Post by Alex_Desblack »

:!: :roll: :!:
Last edited by Alex_Desblack on 10 Jan 2015 16:56, edited 1 time in total.