[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

General discussion about the Mod.
klosiklosi

Re: [OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by klosiklosi »

Alex_Desblack wrote:Where can we find the lvl 4 blueprint i searched everyting many times :(
Search a little bit. The patch is 24 hours online and you ask the developers because of the blueprint? The comm become extremely lazy.
WrongNumber

Post by WrongNumber »

Still no luck finding a blueprint at missions or the trader. Obviously, it's not at Sector B as that would defeat the purpose of a single person mansion if you could only get the blueprint at a location that requires more than one player. I have not done Ivan's, but several have with no luck there either.

It is possible, that the spawn is currently bugged, but this will be mos likely fixed in the hotfix coming today.
WrongNumber

Post by WrongNumber »

"It is possible, that the spawn is currently bugged, but this will be mos likely fixed in the hotfix coming today." Thank you for the answer, but I was very dismayed to find out that Sector B is the only place the level 4 blueprint spawns. I have to ask how are lone wolf or very small group players supposed to gain access to that? It's meant as a single player level 4 mansion, correct? Why put the blueprint out of reach to the single players? I was very excited as a lone wolf player for this update as the mansion gives me a great long term project, but without access to the blueprint, it's just another perk for large groups which already have the Fortress.
ishootpaint

[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by ishootpaint »

How long does it take for the fortress to despawn between stages 1-8(stages without lock) .

Example. Say i have a hard time getting mats at stage 3. How long would it take to despawn assuming i play every day but don't do the next stage?

If you regulary play it wont despawn. Only if you or one of the Stronghold members don't login for 50 days, it will despawn. (When the server does a rollback the timer gets reset)
Darkflash_LP

[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by Darkflash_LP »

First of all the new topic ( Lore and Stories) is really great :) I love it !!!
And now my question: Is there any ritual needed for finding the Pyramide BP ? Or does it got an 100% spawn chance each restart...without doing something?
Hope you can answer my this question :)
Benny

[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by Benny »

Did you Guys take over the Mod from Gamersplatoon ?

Yes and some of the former people are still on the team.
ishootpaint

[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by ishootpaint »

What is the despawn time on the lvl4 mansion?
mikeytwice

[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by mikeytwice »

Hi,

Within Origins Guard there is an option to ban GUID/IP of a player, but nothing from what I can see or find within TCAdmin logs a player GUID.

This seems only possible if I have Dart running, but surely there must be a way to remove a player from the server within TCAdmin/Origins Guard without me having to run my PC 24/7 just for a 3rd party programme?

I previously posted this in tech support but yet to get any advice.

Thanks
[TNW]TJ

[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by [TNW]TJ »

In regards to the book that allows you to smelt ferrous metals, how do we smelt the reinforcing material? I have enough material I just have no idea how to smelt the metal since a fireplace can't smelt and the F1 help guide does not give you the location of a place to smelt the metals.
ishootpaint

[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by ishootpaint »

Can the excavator be transported on the car ferry boat?