[OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

General discussion about the Mod.
Falcon

Re: [OFFICIAL DEVELOPER Q&A]

Post by Falcon »

Falcon wrote:SEC B question

Does changing the difficulty settings on the server effect what loot is able to be obtained in the urals?

ie it seems that at certain levels the loot offering are different. lower levels you won't get storage boxes, AK custom, mk17 snipers, or the unlocker tool.

Can you confirm that lower difficulty level limit the gear in the urals?
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

Falcon wrote:
Falcon wrote:SEC B question

Does changing the difficulty settings on the server effect what loot is able to be obtained in the urals?

ie it seems that at certain levels the loot offering are different. lower levels you won't get storage boxes, AK custom, mk17 snipers, or the unlocker tool.

Can you confirm that lower difficulty level limit the gear in the urals?
I REALLY Hope so , it should be more difficult than minimum settings to get the better items .If not that should be changed .

No, loot spawns random. It's all question of luck.

GeriX
Andrew_S90

Post by Andrew_S90 »

Quick question, about the new vehicles.. And the next patch.

What is the time frame for the next patch? (could be two weeks or one month etc)

->stealth#

Will there be any new land added in the near future? (love the new land added in 1.7.9!)

->stealth#

Will we be able to paint the Ka60? (not sure if you can since pmc is locked down..)

Unkown at the moment.

Will we be able to paint scrap APC the camo colors? Or the Mi17Sh?(you get the option to paint, but no camo!)

Also unknown.

Thanks for your support and time!

GeriX
stealth#

Post by stealth# »

Andrew_S90 wrote:Quick question, about the new vehicles.. And the next patch.
What is the time frame for the next patch? (could be two weeks or one month etc)
Thanks for your support and time!
You Sir should read the rules and the already answered questions. land will be added (novistrana completed also zakopannoe valley in direction byelov), ka and mi17 not paintable atm. next patch? lol..since when in origins history this date was given weeks before? just in the last 4 weeks maybe. :ugeek:
ShowNoMercy

Post by ShowNoMercy »

Hey there.

How can it be - with this mod getting update after update - that the performance is still that weak?
Origins is - since its release - the worst performing of all the greater mods.

Why not bring a performance update instead of putting more and more content into the game that runs terrible?

Go here for a more detailed post about the performance: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=692
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Are the upgraded dirt walls still able to be destroyed by other players. If so it seems kind of unbalanced that some kid can go to my base when my group is offline and destroy a months worth of work in an hour. Getting 100 screws for upgraded base walls is not quick task.
stealth#

Post by stealth# »

ishootpaint wrote:Are the upgraded dirt walls still able to be destroyed by other players. If so it seems kind of unbalanced that some kid can go to my base when my group is offline and destroy a months worth of work in an hour. Getting 100 screws for upgraded base walls is not quick task.
Server Admins can choose if fences can be destroyed by everybody or just the owner/builder. I guess if its not activated everybody can destroy them, contact your server admin about this.
^2.

Post by ^2. »

Do you plan to customize even more the admin panel. For example, give the admins ability to limit the amount of vehicles or chamge the value of items in the trader or even ability to change the day/night cycle, giving more than 4hrs resets? Or change the Sector B reward? Or mission rewards?

Last time I suggested a new scrap plane and saw on your facebook that you were thinking of that... Are you still thinking of adding a new airplane to the game?

Do you plan to make an air vehicle with a gun shot by the pilot?

Do you currently have any plan or thought of importing Origins to Arma 3? How dificult would it be?

Can we see more infection by zombies on players? I ve seen alot of antibiotics all around, but hardly have had any use for it.

Are the skill system still a thing? Should we expect it in the future?

Post by 37083 »

why I cant bind anything to space anymore? i´d like to have walkover at it.
Homer

Post by Homer »

37083 wrote:why I cant bind anything to space anymore? i´d like to have walkover at it.
Because the space key is used to build.