Yes, fix it
47%
No, leave it
53%

Total votes: 88

Killborn556

Re: Ammo-Relogbug Fix -Yes or No?-

Post by Killborn556 »

Homer wrote:I believe that if you place mags in houses and lock them that will refill the mags.

But lets wait for an official answer.
They do, hes just asking to keep that if they fix relogging.
ZiCell

Post by ZiCell »

Surely yes, it's an obvious damn bug. Nowhere else ammo is filled up upon relog, this is ridiculous.

Well, of course it doesn't make any bad things to the gameplay or anything and, moreover, makes it easier to play, but hey – it's a bug, right? Like everybody knows that, and developers can fix it, so why not just do it? Since when do people behave like that? Since when do we ask whether we should fix something or not? If it's some kind of broken and can be fixed, then it is goddamn fixed, right? Uh, yeah.

But hold on, hey, ok. Maybe it's no the case. Things happen. But explain me this. Why did you fix the duping? Like really. It was a bug, it made the game easier, but why didn't you leave it alone just like you're going to do with this one? Oh, because it was a lot massive? Like doubling a whole backpack of things is bad, but filling up a precious sniper magazine for nothing is not a big deal, right? Ookkay.

I mean, excuse me for the rudeness, but the whole this thread seems to me like a gigantic pile of trash wasted time. I'm struck.
Homer

Post by Homer »

^ He said it all.
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

Homer wrote:^ He said it all.
Agreed
[XCF]Goblin

Post by [XCF]Goblin »

Agreed
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

ZiCell wrote:Surely yes, it's an obvious damn bug. Nowhere else ammo is filled up upon relog, this is ridiculous.

Well, of course it doesn't make any bad things to the gameplay or anything and, moreover, makes it easier to play, but hey – it's a bug, right? Like everybody knows that, and developers can fix it, so why not just do it? Since when do people behave like that? Since when do we ask whether we should fix something or not? If it's some kind of broken and can be fixed, then it is goddamn fixed, right? Uh, yeah.

But hold on, hey, ok. Maybe it's no the case. Things happen. But explain me this. Why did you fix the duping? Like really. It was a bug, it made the game easier, but why didn't you leave it alone just like you're going to do with this one? Oh, because it was a lot massive? Like doubling a whole backpack of things is bad, but filling up a precious sniper magazine for nothing is not a big deal, right? Ookkay.

I mean, excuse me for the rudeness, but the whole this thread seems to me like a gigantic pile of trash wasted time. I'm struck.
Don't get too mad now... You can provide your argument without excessive emotion
Monkeyboyen

Post by Monkeyboyen »

I have to agree with ZiCell. This is a bug. This is is suppose to be a survival game yet it has infinity ammo, that dons't sound right to me. It's annoying to see people camping in their nested towers all day and basically never run out of ammo.
osi1

Post by osi1 »

i think, by fixing this bug, Origins will become more the game it was intended to be
More survival, less team-deathmatch/free for all xD xD
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

Monkeyboyen wrote:I have to agree with ZiCell. This is a bug. This is is suppose to be a survival game yet it has infinity ammo, that dons't sound right to me. It's annoying to see people camping in their nested towers all day and basically never run out of ammo.
Could not agree more!
osi1 wrote:i think, by fixing this bug, Origins will become more the game it was intended to be
More survival, less team-deathmatch/free for all xD xD
And could not agree with this statement more!

Origins is a zombie apocalypse survival game where you must scavenge for what you want to be able to survive. Work hard enough and you will reap the rewards.

The bug must be fixed, but we do need an option to combine half empty mags in to one :-)
Felix

Post by Felix »

YES YES YES!
This is 1 of the main tings why i stopped playing.
You need to fix this bug because at the moment a player can camp around like hell in any spawn city with dmr + 1 mag and shot players to infinity.
When this bug gets fixed he has to get new ammo all day and won't waste any high quality bullets for someone who has nothing at all.
It makes the game more realistic and I belive in the fact that it would be easyer for new players because every sniper will have huge ammo problems when hunting players so the game will have much less high gunned players which hunt newibes in spawn citys cause they loose their high cost ammo same time.