47%
No, leave it
53%

Total votes: 88

|LP|grimmjowcyx

Re: Ammo-Relogbug Fix -Yes or No?-

Post by |LP|grimmjowcyx »

just voted no!

Seems more real without reloading the mags when restart but its better for the game if continues like that! just my opinion
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

Nick! wrote:I think its ok if you fix the reload bug, but you shouldnt fix it with restart and house closing, because all the ppl who now vote Yes have full houses.
There has to be a way to fill your ammo, because you cant play snipers anymore if the ammo doesnt refill.
(Besides Sector will be undoable)
THIIIS
Homer

Post by Homer »

People really want it easy.

It makes no sense. Its like infinite ammo if you wait 1m25s.

Im pretty sure that if you place a mag inside a house, close is and open it will refill the ammo. Just like in restarts.

And those that complain about Sector B. You cannot relog there!
MOC

Post by MOC »

I defiantly see both sides of the argument but I am going to have to say no. For the simple fact if the big guy on the server loses a mag it's no big deal. It only hurts the small guy that is trying to safe a DMR mag for his one 762 rifle. I enjoy this mod out of any other one because of the rarity of guns and the challenge it presents the player but this is no way close to Epoch. If it was coming closer to Epoch, with loot spawns of weapons and magazines I would suggest to change it but how it is right now is fair and balanced.
Nonoche

Post by Nonoche »

I think this is one of the worst Dayz contradiction. Would be great if you fix it.
HansaRostock

Post by HansaRostock »

Please fix the bug! No one need full ammo after restart or house open/close bug! Looting is the only way :D
|LP|Estripador¤

Post by |LP|Estripador¤ »

Nick! wrote:I think its ok if you fix the reload bug, but you shouldnt fix it with restart and house closing, because all the ppl who now vote Yes have full houses.
There has to be a way to fill your ammo, because you cant play snipers anymore if the ammo doesnt refill.
(Besides Sector will be undoable)

Are you serious? I never ever did this "glitch" to regain the ammo, only when server restarted i sometimes regained ammo but not on purpose i don't mind wasting all the bullets, i never collect 1 clip and keep it, all the ammo i had was from farming all days straight, how can you say sector will be undoable with this fix?? rofl, Sector B is something that needs preparation, in other hand it means you need to farm to get lots of mags so that you're prepared to go there and face the Sector.

I never used this glitch and i still have 20+ mags of any weapon ("op" ones not ak's or pistols) and i'm always farming for more.

Please Yes, Fix the bug.
OldManTim

Post by OldManTim »

This is the zombie apocalypse.
Fix the bug but add a magazine reload function :-)
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

Its a video game, and I don't want to waste half my time on the game looking for mags... if it is fixed putting mags in your house should still reload them.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Killborn556 wrote:Its a video game, and I don't want to waste half my time on the game looking for mags... if it is fixed putting mags in your house should still reload them.

^ Sorry but this makes me laugh.