47%
No, leave it
53%

Total votes: 88

Killborn556

Re: Ammo-Relogbug Fix -Yes or No?-

Post by Killborn556 »

Felix wrote:YES YES YES!
This is 1 of the main tings why i stopped playing.
You need to fix this bug because at the moment a player can camp around like hell in any spawn city with dmr + 1 mag and shot players to infinity.
When this bug gets fixed he has to get new ammo all day and won't waste any high quality bullets for someone who has nothing at all.
It makes the game more realistic and I belive in the fact that it would be easyer for new players because every sniper will have huge ammo problems when hunting players so the game will have much less high gunned players which hunt newibes in spawn citys cause they loose their high cost ammo same time.
Unless he is an expert marksmen one mag won't get you more then 2-3 kills, (considering 4k damage), before having to relog. With the rarity of DMR mags now and Having to use 8+ mags to clear sector b it no longer becomes worth it to clear.
Homer

Post by Homer »

Killborn556 wrote:
You need to fix this bug because at the moment a player can camp around like hell in any spawn city with dmr + 1 mag and shot players to infinity.
When this bug gets fixed he has to get new ammo all day and won't waste any high quality bullets for someone who has nothing at all.
It makes the game more realistic and I belive in the fact that it would be easyer for new players because every sniper will have huge ammo problems when hunting players so the game will have much less high gunned players which hunt newibes in spawn citys cause they loose their high cost ammo same time.
Unless he is an expert marksmen one mag won't get you more then 2-3 kills, (considering 4k damage), before having to relog. With the rarity of DMR mags now and Having to use 8+ mags to clear sector b it no longer becomes worth it to clear.
DMR mags rare? You can even find them in industrial areas!
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

Homer wrote:
Killborn556 wrote:
DMR mags rare? You can even find them in industrial areas!
Of course you can. Now how OFTEN have you found them in there? How often do you get them while looking through military areas? How about missions? Keep in mind the average joe who doesn't know which missions spawn what and doesn't loot cycle, how often will he find DMR mags?
Homer

Post by Homer »

I dont get this "its hard to find mags" not to fix a bug. Wait... I do, its because people want it easy. Soon they will ask for Mk17 and ammo in fire stations and common bases, because its too hard to do mission and go to NATO and because of that they want to give up the mod.

Its a bug, like many others that have been fixed and others that will be fixed. The only problem is that this one makes the game a lot easier. For newcomers and veteran players.
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

Homer wrote:I dont get this "its hard to find mags" not to fix a bug. Wait... I do, its because people want it easy. Soon they will ask for Mk17 and ammo in fire stations and common bases, because its too hard to do mission and go to NATO and because of that they want to give up the mod.

Its a bug, like many others that have been fixed and others that will be fixed. The only problem is that this one makes the game a lot easier. For newcomers and veteran players.
Oh no, they want it easy... those terrible players who don't have all day to play origins! How dare they!
Felix

Post by Felix »

Even if you find DMR mags in Industrial buildings there is a huge difference between reloggin (1-2 min) and searching a new one (1-2 hours).
If you use 3 dmr mags to camp a spawn city you gain 6 kills per relog which takes short time.
But if you go searching for new dmr mags every 6 kills you won't use the gun to kill people who have almost 0 gear because the ammo consume is just not worth it.

So thats what would actually happen.
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

Felix wrote:Even if you find DMR mags in Industrial buildings there is a huge difference between reloggin (1-2 min) and searching a new one (1-2 hours).
If you use 3 dmr mags to camp a spawn city you gain 6 kills per relog which takes short time.
But if you go searching for new dmr mags every 6 kills you won't use the gun to kill people who have almost 0 gear because the ammo consume is just not worth it.

So thats what would actually happen.
That implies someone doesnt get smart and grabs a lee enfield.

Also its fun killing spawn campers with a makkie.
Homer

Post by Homer »

No no no! Players want DMRs and snipers before they have a lvl1 house or even a car!! So if it hard to find those mags its better if you don't fix this BUG or they will give up.
Killborn556

Post by Killborn556 »

Homer wrote:No no no! Players want DMRs and snipers before they have a lvl1 house or even a car!! So if it hard to find those mags its better if you don't fix this BUG or they will give up.
:lol:
klosiklosi

Post by klosiklosi »

never ending discussion. fix the bug and all will be fine xD