General discussion about the Mod.
Alex_Desblack

Re: The New mansion lvl 4?

Post by Alex_Desblack »

You can do sec. B solo
WesSnipesG.E.N.

Post by WesSnipesG.E.N. »

GeriX wrote:It'll be as always, you have to build all the other houses up to lvl3 and then 22500 humanity as a lvl4.

I can personally confirm that it is deffinatley not 22500 for lvl 4 hero it is 25000. I don't know if this is the same for bandits but once I reached 25k I was lvl 4.
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

So only the Mayor drops the lvl 4 BP??? We have done sec b a few times over the last couple days, no new weapons, loot is all the same, urals in same places and no mayor on 3 of the runs! On the one occasion he was there, he had a lvl 3 bandit!!

Its driving us lot mad :(

We keep looking at barter island and no new weapons there either, or any of the new stencils -_-
WrongNumber

Post by WrongNumber »

Alex_Desblack wrote:You can do sec. B solo
Oh, OK, Why don't you make a video showing us how it's done by one person between a reboot cycle. Definitely interested, though that still doesn't change my point one bit as Sector B was clearly designed as a group activity and the mansion is a one person reward.
Seven

Post by Seven »

Alex_Desblack wrote:
Oh, OK, Why don't you make a video showing us how it's done by one person between a reboot cycle. Definitely interested, though that still doesn't change my point one bit as Sector B was clearly designed as a group activity and the mansion is a one person reward.[/quote]

/sign!
Alex_Desblack

Post by Alex_Desblack »

Ok i do it
_Adriano_

Post by _Adriano_ »

I long for that video, Alex!!!!
XXKRYSTALXX

Post by XXKRYSTALXX »

My partner does sec b solo all the time
Alex_Desblack

Post by Alex_Desblack »

Its easy you can cleare all m2s not the random ones from the entrance in 1-2 weeks the video is online i will make a post
WrongNumber

Post by WrongNumber »

I was very dismayed to find out that Sector B is the only place the level 4 blueprint spawns. I have to ask how are lone wolf or very small group players supposed to gain access to that? It's meant as a single player level 4 mansion, correct? Why put the blueprint out of reach to the single players? I was very excited as a lone wolf player for this update as the mansion gives me a great long term project, but without access to the blueprint, it's just another perk for large groups which already have the Fortress.