52%
NO
48%

Total votes: 317

JoePowell

INT005 Wipe

Post by JoePowell »

Hi Guys,

Please cast your vote for the INT005 wipe.

Regards,

-Joe
Jason Statham

INT005 Wipe

Post by Jason Statham »

flager67 wrote:
SGTSADSACK wrote:
Xackattack2 wrote:Good to know that INT005 has a hidden community of 300+ players, LOL

this poll is a joke
The wipe was already happening lol. I'm sure you will get over it. You have like 10+ players

Added in 4 hours 55 minutes 32 seconds:
Please update us whats going to happen when after this finishes

When will the server be wiped?
Waffeleisen wrote:There wont be a wipe guys :) No humanity wipe, no database wipe.
his opinion is changed. if that was true that there wont be no wipe then this thread with a vote would not be exist. think a little bit jesus
flager67

INT005 Wipe

Post by flager67 »

Jason Statham wrote: his opinion is changed. if that was true that there wont be no wipe then this thread with a vote would not be exist. think a little bit jesus

My bad, no need to act like a jerk.

Can a staff member confirm whether or not the wipe is going to go through? It is pretty obvious that the poll has a large amount of fake votes on both sides.
Nachary

INT005 Wipe

Post by Nachary »

flager67 wrote: Can a staff member confirm whether or not the wipe is going to go through? It is pretty obvious that the poll has a large amount of fake votes on both sides.
Agreed, I have been waiting for days to know the answer, please just end my pain already.
DJ Promethieus

INT005 Wipe

Post by DJ Promethieus »

My friends have stopped playing because they think the server is wiping even though nobody has said anything about a wipe happening yet. Please make a decision so we can get our friends back in to the game.
TheScholar

INT005 Wipe

Post by TheScholar »

DJ Promethieus wrote:My friends have stopped playing because they think the server is wiping even though nobody has said anything about a wipe happening yet. Please make a decision so we can get our friends back in to the game.

The Patch has experienced bugs...thats Arma 2...so ya that's expected...it's not the patch delay that is making players move on ..possibly for good..it's that the patch has been tied to a possible wipe..or more accurately the probable wipe of INT005...I have played 50 percent less in the last 2 weeks because I know in the back of my mind that everything I do is probably irrelevant and more than half our group is playing one of the other million possible games calling for their allegiance on steam over half has stopped playing...the poll or even a discussion of a wipe should never have even been mentioned until after the patch was released in good working order!!!!! Bush league
Mitch ツ

INT005 Wipe

Post by Mitch ツ »

YES!
SGTSADSACK

INT005 Wipe

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Agreed in a group of 7 and we have not played in 2 weeks.. please ORIGINS communicate with us its all we ask..
Xackattack2

INT005 Wipe

Post by Xackattack2 »

I thought that when the patch is released, there will be a wipe, because the developers want a wipe to test out the patch as effectively as possible.

Also, the poll (even though extremely swayed by multiple accounts) says there will be a wipe.

So what are we waiting for? Push out the patch and wipe already so i can continue playing.
Zidane9Z

INT005 Wipe

Post by Zidane9Z »

So basicly this wipe thing and waiting over 1 and a half month for a patch to come has killed the server. PLEASE inform us what is going on.
Markov

INT005 Wipe

Post by Markov »

Ну дак чего будет вайп или нет?