52%
NO
48%

Total votes: 317

JoePowell

INT005 Wipe

Post by JoePowell »

Hi Guys,

Please cast your vote for the INT005 wipe.

Regards,

-Joe
SGTSADSACK

INT005 Wipe

Post by SGTSADSACK »

volodymyr.voronych wrote:no....i lose too much my time to build the base...if U will wipe the server....big teams will make the big base in one week after wipe....but alone player like me need 2 mounth to build base with 3 houses....please no////I'm sure that for wipe voted people which never played at int005 and never will play////
you see the thing is from that the admins have been hinted/teasing the skill system that is coming is going to affect a massive portion of the game, might even be game changing who knows. I think you will see many more than just int005 wipe.
Jason Statham

INT005 Wipe

Post by Jason Statham »

The Dream! Is it real!? we gonna find out in 3 more days!
IHIOUSE {TTRD}

INT005 Wipe

Post by IHIOUSE {TTRD} »

SimonCat wrote:These "AFK" bases despawn after 2 weeks of no use, it's not like there are cars sitting in garages for a month or 2 that haven't been opened or used... if you need a car out of a garage go blow it up with a couple grenades...

Hm... But how i will blow up those cars in garages if in AFK bases have a very tall walls. Also, you sure that all AFK bases despawn after 2 weeks of no use? xD
There's a big base which doesn't use by nobody in Krasnostav, behind Martin field and etc. I'm looking after them like more then 2 weeks and they still there. Although, there's a unbuilded foundaiment behind my house, which still is untouched after 3-4 weeks. I wouldn't vote for yes if this system was working.

yes they despawn after 2 weeks, we've had players lose houses who haven't touched them. Just because you think a base hasn't been used doesn't mean they don't play, maybe they don't play at the times you do ? we just had a player who hasn't been on in 2 weeks and his foundation disappeared.

How do you get behind those big walls ? get a heli ! Grab a unicopter, there's always at least 1 in a spawn. Players spend allot of time and resources to build bases to protect their cars, it's not supposed to be easy to get to them. If you're incapable of getting 3 scrap metal, an engine, main rotor, and a jerry can to get a uni up you don't deserve to get behind those walls. I've also heard rumors of ways of getting over those walls in the update so who knows. But even if you can't get over the walls, there are soo many vehicles out there you can fix up you just aren't looking in the right places. Check the map the devs created with all spawn locations for vehicles.

Anyways from what Alex said yesterday in side chat it sounds like a wipe is coming. He said it is a dev server and it's best for them that we start from nothing to make sure everything is working right with the game. You can't argue with the boss... so even tho i'd rather no wipe i'm ok with it if that's what he needs done.
SkatoVromoLag

INT005 Wipe

Post by SkatoVromoLag »

IHIOUSE {TTRD} wrote:
SimonCat wrote:These "AFK" bases despawn after 2 weeks of no use, it's not like there are cars sitting in garages for a month or 2 that haven't been opened or used... if you need a car out of a garage go blow it up with a couple grenades...

Hm... But how i will blow up those cars in garages if in AFK bases have a very tall walls. Also, you sure that all AFK bases despawn after 2 weeks of no use? xD
There's a big base which doesn't use by nobody in Krasnostav, behind Martin field and etc. I'm looking after them like more then 2 weeks and they still there. Although, there's a unbuilded foundaiment behind my house, which still is untouched after 3-4 weeks. I wouldn't vote for yes if this system was working.

yes they despawn after 2 weeks, we've had players lose houses who haven't touched them. Just because you think a base hasn't been used doesn't mean they don't play, maybe they don't play at the times you do ? we just had a player who hasn't been on in 2 weeks and his foundation disappeared.

How do you get behind those big walls ? get a heli ! Grab a unicopter, there's always at least 1 in a spawn. Players spend allot of time and resources to build bases to protect their cars, it's not supposed to be easy to get to them. If you're incapable of getting 3 scrap metal, an engine, main rotor, and a jerry can to get a uni up you don't deserve to get behind those walls. I've also heard rumors of ways of getting over those walls in the update so who knows. But even if you can't get over the walls, there are soo many vehicles out there you can fix up you just aren't looking in the right places. Check the map the devs created with all spawn locations for vehicles.

Anyways from what Alex said yesterday in side chat it sounds like a wipe is coming. He said it is a dev server and it's best for them that we start from nothing to make sure everything is working right with the game. You can't argue with the boss... so even tho i'd rather no wipe i'm ok with it if that's what he needs done.
thanks house
QuickTrueno

INT005 Wipe

Post by QuickTrueno »

262 votes? that cant be right. is there that many players in int?
Xackattack2

INT005 Wipe

Post by Xackattack2 »

QuickTrueno wrote:262 votes? that cant be right. is there that many players in int?
no possible way, someone has to be swaying it for there to be a wipe, i heard rumors of breky but i don't accuse him.

Also, most of the helis are going to be in a nest, not ontop of stronghold lol.

And if you want a helicopter bad enough, there is always one out there in a spawn, especially unicopters, all you need is 2 scrap, engine, and fuel (for hull, ATRQ, and ENG)

pls no wipe
warlord not going 2 bed

INT005 Wipe

Post by warlord not going 2 bed »

Personally, I feel if the server is going to be wiped, there is no point in having a 2 week notice. For most people, including myself, there is no reason to play if in 2 weeks it will be useless. A big part of Origins is farming or camping things. No reason to waste time (2 weeks) then lost it. If the devs decide to wipe the server, it should be done the next day, thus making all the big clans want to play, increasing the server population before the big update. The low population that would endure during the 2 week period would prevent people from coming back after the wipe.

That's my two cents.
SGTSADSACK

INT005 Wipe

Post by SGTSADSACK »

QuickTrueno wrote:262 votes? that cant be right. is there that many players in int?

off course not, its just people making new steam accounts every time the balance is tipped either way. Doesn't really matter anyways the devs always wanted a wipe from the start, this was just to make the community feel like they where in control :D
TheScholar

INT005 Wipe

Post by TheScholar »

SGTSADSACK wrote:

off course not, its just people making new steam accounts every time the balance is tipped either way. Doesn't really matter anyways the devs always wanted a wipe from the start, this was just to make the community feel like they where in control :D
..I really hope the DEVs have worked this all out in their heads and this is how we'll know: if the wipe of INT005 is what the DEVs decide then this must happen:

1) The wipe occurs

2) The Patch immediately follows the wipe

If there is a laggg time between the wipe announcement and the patch actually happening ( I heard possibly 1-2 months for the patch still) then this has not been well thought out. If the wipe is announced and the server is immediately wiped and then new patch released they have done well

If there is a lagg time between wipe announcement and patch installation then INT005 will suffer with a number player groups and players moving on and setting up shop elsewhere.
the Ed

INT005 Wipe

Post by the Ed »

SGTSADSACK wrote:

I have to agree. This vote has seemed like a fix from the start.