52%
NO
48%

Total votes: 317

JoePowell

INT005 Wipe

Post by JoePowell »

Hi Guys,

Please cast your vote for the INT005 wipe.

Regards,

-Joe
SGTSADSACK

INT005 Wipe

Post by SGTSADSACK »

The wipe needs to happen soon or not atall. Literally waste a month of time
Dave Brown

INT005 Wipe

Post by Dave Brown »

Totally against it.....fresh starts are always fun but honestly whats the point of making progress if its going to be wiped again.

If clans want a fresh start surely they can just go on another server which is "fresh" for that.
SkatoVromoLag

INT005 Wipe

Post by SkatoVromoLag »

wipe the server! I voted no
SPLITSUSH!

INT005 Wipe

Post by SPLITSUSH! »

Those who want a wipe have now a poll, that's very kind from the admin.

But I don't think it's a good idea:
  • Except the previous one, there were no wipe on the server. So people like to know that their houses will be still here each 14 dayz.
  • big teams will stay big teams, do you prefer 16 kgb in sector b or holding mitrovice/etanovsk/byelov?
  • looting zone will never be accessible to solo players, because anyone would need to farm humanity... Just think about it
I only agree for 1 reason, many big teams like to builds bases 1km around spawns which sucks totally. If you play as a team you don't need to hurry to respawn go get some skillz damit ^^
or maybe coward lvl4 will come back for pvp

So what do you need if you still don't know how to play?
  • Manage your sound, keep your makarov mags for players
  • Leave noisy shitty cars for someone else, opening door is like 400m diameter noise
  • Run bitch, run... don't stay in the same spot more than 1 hour, have a break come back
  • Sneaky, no need to run, loot will be better. Avoiding aggro is the best way to stay alive
  • Do your intel: learn when your neighboor like to go farming
  • Go get storage boxes where you plan to build, you only need a bag of ak rounds and a boat to trade it
  • Your base should not be a parking
  • Not so hard to solo play in fact
*Changed his mind*
Last edited by SPLITSUSH! on 29 Jun 2015 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
Vertikutierer-I

INT005 Wipe

Post by Vertikutierer-I »

Do not wipe the server... Our Group has now finally a half good base... We dont like to build that again... It was a lot of work to finish it...
technicianhard

INT005 Wipe

Post by technicianhard »

Why where is no reasons for wipe in the top? For example: wipe for reduce lags or wipe for new patch. The topic without reason seems like another Joe's idioten idea :shock:
QuickTrueno

INT005 Wipe

Post by QuickTrueno »

I think the poll is because a few people have ask for it. If you were active in the server, you would know. I still vote for no and do not understand what are the benefits of a wipe, except to reduce lag. I think is very unlikely the update will require a wipe.
Breky

INT005 Wipe

Post by Breky »

if u dont vote for wipe i will dropkick ur nan

Added in 43 seconds:
QuickTrueno wrote:I think the poll is because a few people have ask for it. If you were active in the server, you would know. I still vote for no and do not understand what are the benefits of a wipe, except to reduce lag. I think is very unlikely the update will require a wipe.

it needs a wipe because of the new things coming and it will be fun!!!!
SGTSADSACK

INT005 Wipe

Post by SGTSADSACK »

Someone already admitted to making 4 steam accounts to swing this vote, pretty useless this poll
Mr.Peanutbutter

INT005 Wipe

Post by Mr.Peanutbutter »

I'll speak for reason.

There's FAR too many people voting no to just wipe the server. If it was a 2-10 victory, then sure we could wipe it, but its 3 votes off as of now.

Also: According to people in the server, people have been voting multiple times on alt accounts.