27%
Fences cannot be destroyed but gates can
45%

Total votes: 11

JoePowell

Fences

Post by JoePowell »

Hi Guys,

I need your input on this decision please. You need to choose what you want with fences, whether they can be destroyed or not destroyed.

- Joe
ShArK*!d(-_-)b

Re: Fences

Post by ShArK*!d(-_-)b »

Joe I would say that the wood fence can be destroyed easily because it is only a wood also with reinforcement wood fence with a hatchet or any other tool like saw something like that maybe car as well BUT reinforced dirt fence should not be easy to destroyed only with excavator for example because it is hard to build and looks solid that is only my opinion
Hoping i helped
ishootpaint

Post by ishootpaint »

Will this be applied to us001 also? Larger walls shouldnt be destroyed especially the upgraded ones, but having the gates destroyable i think is fair. Still able to raid but not greif.
QuickTrueno

Post by QuickTrueno »

ishootpaint wrote:Will this be applied to us001 also? Larger walls shouldnt be destroyed especially the upgraded ones, but having the gates destroyable i think is fair. Still able to raid but not greif.
I don't think it will since this is in the INT005 discussion. However, you can ask Joe (or any other admin ;))in ts (ts.originsmod.info).
hdd116622

Post by hdd116622 »

Everyone has right to change landscape, not only the first builder. No fences monopoly! Equal rights to build for all players! if Fences and gates can not be destroyed by other players it wiil make many problems with blocking areas, not equal opportunities, seizure of territories.