Once upon a time.....

Here you can post our stories or fan finction.
osi1

Once upon a time.....

Post by osi1 »

something new?

please JoePowell/OringinsMod Ofiicial or GeriX, all we want is a small little hint

is it possible to get the bp by yourself or do you need help from other players (also in terms of killing them) ?
[1. KdoKp] F |L I N T E

Once upon a time.....

Post by [1. KdoKp] F |L I N T E »

In any Goverment Building Like Sector A or B But it was added in 1.7 there was no Sector A...
Winkiwoolf

Once upon a time.....

Post by Winkiwoolf »

Postby Darkflash_LP » 08 May 2015 10:44
Hey guys :)
Origins is posting some pictures of their new map on facebook. In one of these there is a hint maybe:

https://www.facebook.com/originsmod/pho ... =1&theater

There is a pillar on the right with the same symbol on top like in the little cave near Sabina on the ground. One of the developers wrote in a commentary:

That is not the "Schwarze sonne" and has nothing to do with anything related to Fascism just to clear things up. It is the "Kolovrat" also known as the "The wheel of Svarog" which is an ancient pagan Slavic symbol of the sun dedicated to the God "Svarog" and predates Christianity and all other Abrahamic religions. It is the most respected and powerful symbol in the Slavic world. The words on the pillar are written in an ancient Slavic alphabet and the translation of them, lets say anyone who wants to know will find out.

I think this is a nice hint and i tryed to read these slavic runes, but it didnt work ;)
I hope there is anybody here who can read this ^^

But we had to wait for the next update to read the whole text of the pillar.

greetings Darkflash

Maybe you can tell me on which server you are seeking for the blueprint, i would like to join you, if possible :) Thanks !

Thats not relevant !
The runes are Bosnia glagolica runes and they means
Air
Fire
Earth
Water

And the runes on the top means Summer,Winter,Spring and Autumn
BillMurray

Once upon a time.....

Post by BillMurray »

Well I don't know if it could be a hint, but some of the words have a bit dirt on them. I just looked at each of them and thought of it and any connections to origins.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
innocent - this could mean "survivor" so neither a hero or a bandit. In connection with "brutal murder" this could mean that you need to kill a survivor.

rite caves - the place where you need to brutally murder a survivor.

sun - theres one cave in which you can find that sun-like-symbol (De4dCert's "tomb raider" video). Maybe this is the exact place. EDIT:maybe it should be daytime when you are performing these murders

few - i think this means that you have to kill multiple survivors, but not that many.

brutal? Br? - yeah... we already talked about that. We should think about the most brutal way to kill someone in Origins.

Murder - well this should be clear.

papyrus roll? Papyru roll? - the blueprint? Or maybe theres something more behind leaving the 's' out.

Pyramids? Pyr mid? - So Pyramid is the thing we are looking for. BUT i just googled "Pyr" and it told me there is a greek prefix named "Pyr" and it stands for fire. This could be a big hint.

hidden - We all know that the BP is hidden, but maybe we have to search better and check every spot in that cave
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If anyone finds out more about this please tell me!

And if you have a server dedicated to find the BP, tell me. I would love to join your search.
Daniel

Once upon a time.....

Post by Daniel »

After the last patch (1.8.2) we often find the kings crown and sword in the cave near Solibor.
foppe96

Once upon a time.....

Post by foppe96 »

i just found a nazi helmet in the cave. Maybe its a hint.

Added in 16 hours 43 minutes 10 seconds:
i also found this in origins wiki: Sabina (Capital City)

"The capital and largest city in the Taviana S.S.R is Sabina. The city was founded in the year 1725 by king Solibor, following the war with Prussian invaders in which he successfully defeated the invaders by taking advantage of the islands mountainous terrain despite being outnumbered 5 to 1. The city was named after his wife Sabina who he married in the same year. Legend has it that on the site where St. Volodymyr’s church now stands, a fort used to stand in which queen Sabina was held by the Prussians and rescued by king Solibor himself. The most prominent feature of the city is the statue of Vladimir Illich Lenin in the square of the Republic erected in 1945 after the communist take over. The square of the republic is also where the national bank of the Taviana S.S.R is located, as well as the national museum and library. The national museum was built in 1886 alongside the national university located beside it. The capital city also features the national gallery and a number of large shopping centers. Some of the more recent architectural achievements in the capital is the parliament building, based on the GDR parliament building in East Berlin and Hotel Marcomio which is the tallest structure in the city. The capital also contains a 750 meter underground tunnel complete with a train station built in 1948 by the communist party."

Maybe we need to search at the graves of the church.

We also have the information from the papyrus and the article:
Story (marked words):
Innocents <--- It could mean Surivivor, Hero or just a friendly guy ---> The Article is about a friendly Person, too. (Franc H.) maybe franch is a hint?
Rite Caves <--- should mean the cave we all know ---> The murder in the newspaper was in a cave near Sabina, too.
Sun (could mean the time when the sun stay above the entrance of the cave)
Few ( I think it could be the amount of kills or something)
brutal murder (the newspaper uses the same words)
pypyrus roll (Blueprint pretty sure)
pyramids (Blueprint for the pyramid)
hidden (Yeah it is a hidden probably not hidden in the cave)

other information of the Article:
He got killed with 2 shots in the chest
Saturday evening
The telephonenumber: 0348 (2) 348 (could be the direction we have to look on the compass)

So we have informations about time, how to kill the person, where and what we can find, but all of them dont let us find it. It would be nice if there would be something ingame showing up that we are doing something right.
BillMurray

Once upon a time.....

Post by BillMurray »

foppe96 wrote:i just found a nazi helmet in the cave. Maybe its a hint.

Added in 16 hours 43 minutes 10 seconds:
i also found this in origins wiki: Sabina (Capital City)

"The capital and largest city in the Taviana S.S.R is Sabina. The city was founded in the year 1725 by king Solibor, following the war with Prussian invaders in which he successfully defeated the invaders by taking advantage of the islands mountainous terrain despite being outnumbered 5 to 1. The city was named after his wife Sabina who he married in the same year. Legend has it that on the site where St. Volodymyr’s church now stands, a fort used to stand in which queen Sabina was held by the Prussians and rescued by king Solibor himself. The most prominent feature of the city is the statue of Vladimir Illich Lenin in the square of the Republic erected in 1945 after the communist take over. The square of the republic is also where the national bank of the Taviana S.S.R is located, as well as the national museum and library. The national museum was built in 1886 alongside the national university located beside it. The capital city also features the national gallery and a number of large shopping centers. Some of the more recent architectural achievements in the capital is the parliament building, based on the GDR parliament building in East Berlin and Hotel Marcomio which is the tallest structure in the city. The capital also contains a 750 meter underground tunnel complete with a train station built in 1948 by the communist party."

Maybe we need to search at the graves of the church.

We also have the information from the papyrus and the article:
Story (marked words):
Innocents <--- It could mean Surivivor, Hero or just a friendly guy ---> The Article is about a friendly Person, too. (Franc H.) maybe franch is a hint?
Rite Caves <--- should mean the cave we all know ---> The murder in the newspaper was in a cave near Sabina, too.
Sun (could mean the time when the sun stay above the entrance of the cave)
Few ( I think it could be the amount of kills or something)
brutal murder (the newspaper uses the same words)
pypyrus roll (Blueprint pretty sure)
pyramids (Blueprint for the pyramid)
hidden (Yeah it is a hidden probably not hidden in the cave)

other information of the Article:
He got killed with 2 shots in the chest
Saturday evening
The telephonenumber: 0348 (2) 348 (could be the direction we have to look on the compass)

So we have informations about time, how to kill the person, where and what we can find, but all of them dont let us find it. It would be nice if there would be something ingame showing up that we are doing something right.
Definetely a good idea. I would love to test some of these ideas with you. Do you have a server?
foppe96

Once upon a time.....

Post by foppe96 »

yeah im playing on one
Karpfenteich.eu
ip.: 37.187.143.216:5889
Its a little bit new, but it is easy to start

Added in 23 hours 59 minutes 4 seconds:
I also saw that the caves shaft/entrance is exactly west and in the evening the sun is falling in the west. We also know that franc h was killed in the evening, too. So we maybe have to kill someone with two shots in the chest when the sun is in the west and shines through the entrance. There is also a small hole in the middle of the cave, but i dont know what that means. Maybe we need to wait for this ritus.
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Once upon a time.....

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

I have tried to find the cave on our server at Solibor (near the castle) but it is no longer there... does anyone have the exact coords as perhaps Ive just looked in the wrong rocks.

Thanks
foppe96

Once upon a time.....

Post by foppe96 »

It is at the same place as before but you cant get in from the water site anymore(they have placed a rock in that entrance). you have to climb to the shaft. The only entrances are from above and the main shaft is in the west of the cave.