Once upon a time.....

Here you can post our stories or fan finction.
Darkflash_LP

Once upon a time.....

Post by Darkflash_LP »

Hey guys :)
Origins is posting some pictures of their new map on facebook. In one of these there is a hint maybe:

https://www.facebook.com/originsmod/pho ... =1&theater

There is a pillar on the right with the same symbol on top like in the little cave near Sabina on the ground. One of the developers wrote in a commentary:
That is not the "Schwarze sonne" and has nothing to do with anything related to Fascism just to clear things up. It is the "Kolovrat" also known as the "The wheel of Svarog" which is an ancient pagan Slavic symbol of the sun dedicated to the God "Svarog" and predates Christianity and all other Abrahamic religions. It is the most respected and powerful symbol in the Slavic world. The words on the pillar are written in an ancient Slavic alphabet and the translation of them, lets say anyone who wants to know will find out.
I think this is a nice hint and i tryed to read these slavic runes, but it didnt work ;)
I hope there is anybody here who can read this ^^

But we had to wait for the next update to read the whole text of the pillar.

greetings Darkflash

Maybe you can tell me on which server you are seeking for the blueprint, i would like to join you, if possible :) Thanks !
︻气デ═一TIGΞRCLΔШ23

Once upon a time.....

Post by ︻气デ═一TIGΞRCLΔШ23 »

MORE Hints pls
DerNudelexpress

Once upon a time.....

Post by DerNudelexpress »

Maybe it is just a coincidence but in the first hint of gerix the telephone number at the end is hexadecimal for H and the Victim was named Franc H.
HolySafe

Once upon a time.....

Post by HolySafe »

Just a Simple Question.

Are you able to get the BP alone?
✪ ImPacT

Once upon a time.....

Post by ✪ ImPacT »

Do we need to do a Ritual, like Go there then do this and this ???? Or do we just search for it ?
Cheaterino or Smurferino?

Once upon a time.....

Post by Cheaterino or Smurferino? »

i cant see the images from the first post -.- can someone plx help me??
Cheaterino or Smurferino?

Once upon a time.....

Post by Cheaterino or Smurferino? »

I think we can find the bp after some more patches. In every patch there will be more hints, but i dont know if we can find it allredy or if we can find it as an final project after some more updates.
So i dont know if all the needed hints are on the map allredy and the other hints comming with the update are more "not needed" hints or if we realy need them to solve the mystery.

I know my englisch is not the yellow from the egg. I am sorry :? :?
osi1

Once upon a time.....

Post by osi1 »

Hello,
after hours and hours of searching for the bp, we need another hint but at least some clearification. :?
so please, could you give us help or answere the following question :)

does the bp spawn
a.) at a certain place at every restart
b.) at a certain place with a certain chance
c.) at a certain place after a special action/sacrifice/procedure you have to do
d.) at a certain place with a certain chance after a special action/sacrifice/procedure you have to do

PLEASE answere, otherwise we don't even know what we are searching for or if we have found the right place

thx & regards

and keep the fantastic work :)
Mace

Once upon a time.....

Post by Mace »

Give us something, even a small crumb. My head is spinning and we need some "direction" to go.
Folklore, poem, hint, trace, sight, prophecy.... anything. :?:
Thomas Sullivan Magnum

Once upon a time.....

Post by Thomas Sullivan Magnum »

Waffeleisen wrote:King is no longer the lead-developer..
Its not a fake.
Are you sure its not a fake? I have asked many people who said theyve never heard of it being found.